Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Monday, August 30, 2010

couple hairstyle?? :D


cre:From the album:
Lee Min Ho @ Taiwan News (08/29/10) by Megha Minoz MinSun ShawolElf
GHSpic@twipic.com

Posted Image
Posted Image
cre:http://www.soompi.com/profile/639896

This is too much coincidence...from my point of view as a "Minsun follower". A coincidence that fuelled my belief and my hopes that something must be going on between my two favorite Korean couple, real or reel. On previous blogs, they were seen on different occassions wearing similar or almost similar things such as bracelets, rings, hats, shoes, even the color of their shirts and style of their suits. But this one made me smile, both having the same hairstyle. :))

1 comment:

  1. yeah i love their hairstyle especially koo hyesun she looks pretty in any kind of haircut!

    ReplyDelete