Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Monday, February 21, 2011

Lee Min Ho, “I Want to Receive the Top Excellence Award”

by MINSUN @facebook.com






“I would like to challenge myself to win the top excellence award this year! Hahaha”

Born as the year of rabbit, Lee Min Ho(24) revealed his New Year’s resolution for 2011.

Lee Min Ho reached his stardom on KBS2 Drama “Boys Over Flowers” in 2009, and was also recognized for his role in MBC “Personal Taste” last year. His next drama will be SBS “City Hunter” which is planning to air in May of this year.

We asked him, “What’s your biggest hope?” Lee Min Ho replied with a bright smile, “I only have one thought, and that is my upcoming drama ‘City Hunter.’ Just like what I’ve always done in the past, I would like to give it my best and hope for the best.”

Recently, Lee Min Ho’s day starts off with working out, and ends with working out. From time to time, he will go to his favorite cafe in Seoul Gangnam to enjoy a cup of coffee with his acquaintances.

We were able to have this sudden interview with him because of his simple(?) daily routines. We went to his favorite cafe and met him by chance, and we asked him if we could interview him. However, he responded, “If we meet again by chance, I promise to have an interview then.” Our eyes met again at the VIP movie premiere for “Children…” Now, a few days have past and we’re sitting here at the same cafe enjoying the interview.

“Now that I think about it, I haven’t had an interview after ‘Boys Over Flowers.’ Haha. I’m really busy working out these days. This is my first time ever working out so hard like this. I go to action school three times a week. I have weight training class every day, and I’m also learning how to swim. Because of the workouts, I was able to lose weight on my face. I sometimes come to this cafe just to relax.”

While he was getting off the van with a refreshing iced Americano in his hand, one fan came up to him and asked him for an autograph. She had a young daughter who was a big fan of him, and shyly handed him the paper to sign.

“I feel thankful [for my fans]. Lee Min Ho was able to exist because of the love he received from his fans. However, there was a time when I became impatient because people did not notice me. I have an optimistic personality. Haha. Nowadays, there’s a lot more people who notice me, so I always believe that I need to do my best. I want to return their love as well.”

“City Hunter” will be his first drama in 2011, and will also be his third drama overall. He puts a lot of love and effort into each of his work. The upcoming drama is adapted from a famous Japanese manga written by Hojo Tsukasa. Lee Min Ho will be playing the main character as a charismatic yet heartwarming CIA agent, and will show a different type of charm throughout the drama.

“I was able to win the Best Newcomer Award for KBS through ‘Boys Over Flowers.’ I also won the Excellence Award for MBC ‘Personal Taste’ last year. For this year, I would like to win the Top Excellence Award for SBS ‘City Hunter.’ Haha. I am earnestly preparing myself, so please watch over me. Also, Sports Seoul readers, please have a Happy Lunar New Year!”

Original Source: sportsseoul.com
Translated By: Solly @ Lee Min Ho’s World

No comments:

Post a Comment