Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Unforgettable Lines

I want to share my favorite unforgettable lines from movies and tv series i watched. I can't help but made a list of them, though all of them are memorized from the heart. I hope that you will also recall them as you read.



1. I'll have the memories, she'll have you...[from the song, I'll Be Okay-ost of My Best Friend's Wedding]

2. You complete me! [of course the famous line from Jerry Maguire]

3. If affections can not be mutual, let the more loving be me...[from my favorite tv drama Felicity starring Keri Russel]

4. It's like the wind. I can't see it but I can feel it.[from A Walk to Remember]

5. The hardest part about moving forward, is not looking back.[Felicity]

6. The world is just as it should be...[My Best Friend's Wedding]

7. If you love someone, say it out loud...or else, the moment will pass you by.[MBFW]

8. She's smiling...but is she happy? She looks happy, but does it matter? [from Monalisa's Smile]

9. the proposal...

I guarantee, there'll be tough times. I guarantee, that at some point one or both of us would want out. And I also guarantee, that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart...you are the only one for me.[from the movie Runaway Bride]



Aren't they unforgettable? These lines make a movie memorable and beautiful. I hope that after reading, you will be reminded of the scenes from which they came from or you will remember your own unforgettable lines and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment