Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

FOR A MOMENT

For a moment
Maybe less than a second
I glimpsed something in your eyes
As I caught you
Glancing my way

I was not sure
But badly wanted to believe
It was there in your eyes
Something flickered
Something sparkled
When you looked my way

I should have held your gaze
Longer than necessary
But I did not
I could not
I was afraid of that moment

Perhaps I was not confident
Maybe I was scared
Afraid to realize I was mistaken
That it was not there
Afterall...




...the poem was inspired by the video I posted from BOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment