Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Sunday, December 27, 2009

as promised...i'll never forget(updated)

It has been seven years...and I can truly say that the deep anguish I felt then, was now replaced by something less painful, perhaps a sadness whenever this day, will occur, the 27th of December, a twinge of regret will hold my heart and squeeze it gently...and sometimes I will dwell on the "what if?" Time really is a great healer. The heart could be broken to pieces, still, it has the capacity to mend and become okay if not whole again.

I still miss you, Miguel.You will always have the best part, never just a corner, inside my heart. I will never forget, never, as promised. I love you.

I really had not thought that this day would come where I can freely remember what we all went through, seven years ago, a very unforgettable and grave day for all of us, and feel alright. The hole you left was perhaps filled again as time passed by, the pain has lessened, my heart has healed, still...I miss you.

Your name I will always bring as I continue my travels and journeys ahead, Miguel.

Let me have this little space to just remember...because I don't want to forget. I fear that if I don't utter his name, I will forget. That is why I always find time to just simply utter his name, whenever I could.
This space is for him. This moment is dedicated to him.

[Lyrics] Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton

cre:PeachStorm@youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment