Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lee Minho in Japan...

[09.11.26] Minoz Japan 1st Event - Official Clip Part 1/2



Source: Daum
leeminhovn@youtube

[09.11.26] Minoz Japan 1st Event - Official Clip Part 2/2



Source: Daum
leeminhovn@youtube

(Translated from 연합뉴스) Drama “Boys over Flowers” main actor Lee Min Ho has held his first Japan solo fan meeting “Minoz JAPAN First Event” at Tokyo Shibuya CeCe Hall on November 26. This event is held twice in a day. There is an estimate of about 4000 Japan fans who attended this event.
After much excitment coming from the audience, Lee Min Ho entered the event venue and greeted in Japanese to his fans, “I have been waiting for this day to come to Japan.” He said, “Last month, I have been busy with visits, TV ad and overseas events etc in Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia.” “And in ahead, I also want to continue to be busy.”
And also, referring to the release of his first travel pictorial book “旅-Travel with MINHO”, he added on saying, “I love the streets of Japan, I have proposed to take a travel pictorial book like this in Japan also.”
At the question corner, with regards to his role as Goo Joon Pyo, he said, “If the person who I like said that she dislikes me, I will go to verify what are the questions and from there I will work hard to adjust to her.”
At another question on how he would make a proposal, he said, “I will prepare as what you seen from the stage today.” “I have a special confession to make, “Will you marry me”, and after confession, I will present her with a ring as present and with a knee down pose directly. After saying, the event venue is filled with cheers.
After the 2 hours fan meeting ended, Lee Min Ho exited the event venue with fans rising up and their loud applause and cheers.
(translation copyrights credit – gongjunim.wordpress.com)

http://gongjunim.wordpress.com/2009/11/27/korea-buzz-lee-min-ho-at-first-japan-solo-fan-meeting/

No comments:

Post a Comment