Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Monday, May 14, 2012

[Lee Minho and Gu Hye Sun] Latest Photos and News of MINSUN Couple

Another update on my MINSUN couple. What are their recent activities and recent photos.

though sometimes I'm late in posting but I try.:))

-mslee1107-



Image Magazine Thailand @actorleeminho

cre:  MINSUN 

as tagged



Ceci Magazine 

cr: weibo 



Lee Minho Shares New Selca


Actor Lee Min Ho updated his fans with a new lovable selca!

On May 10th, Lee Min Ho posted the above photo on his me2day saying, “It’s a happy May everyone! Thanks for the wishes! I am coming back with ‘Faith’ soon!”

In the photo, Lee Min Ho is holding up a V-sign pose on his hand, smiling brightly to the camera. His bright expression and clear features show how lovable the actor is. The photo seems to be put up by Lee Min Ho for fans in celebration of his sixth year anniversary since his debut.

Netizens commented, “I can’t wait for ‘Faith’”, “I am waiting so be careful”, “Still shining with good looks” and more.

Meanwhile, “Faith” will be aired in August this year.





@facebook



meanwhile...

Gu Hye Sun takes a Selca though a bit Tipsy 

source: @koohs


Gu Hye Sun has tweeted a ‘beer’ self-picture.
 

On May 12, the actress tweeted, “It’s owl Gu Hye Sun, This week I have a lot of homework. It’s a crisis. I already had a beer. Fighting.”

[a bit naughty Hye Sun...mslee1107]


On the other positve news, Hye Sun was taking the subway on her way to school. It made her even more a regular student despite her status. It showed her humility.



Shown on KBS2’s Star Life Theater on May 7, Gu Hye Sun headed to take a school exam like any other student, via subway. 

Gu Hye Sun said, “I usually take it from Bupyeong Station, but today, I got on at the Express Bus Terminal,” hinting at the frequency of Gu Hye Sun’s subway trips. 

During the ride, fans came up to her and asked for autographs, which Gu Hye Sun happily provided with no complaint. 

Surprised at her modest form of transportation, the program staff asked, “Aren’t you aware of the attention of others?” to which Gu Hye Sun replied, “It’s impossible not to notice that. But once I realized that it’s not me being aware of the other people, but the others being aware of me, I was able to feel at peace and just act naturally.” 

In addition, having entered Sung Kyun Kwan University in 2011 to study visual arts, Gu Hye Sun shared her thoughts on going to school at the age of 27. 

She said, “I don’t think I went to college late. That kind of thinking is really unfair. When doing the things I enjoy and learning about them, age is not important.” 

The modest life of this starlet will be shown from May 7 to May 11 on Star Life Theater.

Photo Credit: KBS2 Star Life Theater Screen Capture


another selca...


beautiful!

남은 수채화물감을 모아모아, 유화풍의 그림(불투명 수채화)을 그려 큰상을 받았었는데요. 다시 저 그림을 보니 가슴이 뜨거워집니다. 학창시절, 뜨거웠던 기억들을 증명합니다

pic.twitter.com/IA5N3BOA

I turned on google translate as usual and this is the result.
a bit vague but non the less comprehensible...I think.:))

Moahmoah remaining watercolors, painting a picture of style (opaque watercolor) anddrawing received keunsang [Laughing]. I saw the picture again, my heart will be hot.School, hot memories to prove


No comments:

Post a Comment