Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Monday, May 21, 2012

[MINSUN COUPLE] Hanging Arts @Cafe Manolin

It's great to visit the thread always...the joondi thread@soompi. But unfortunately, these last few weeks, I haven't been active in viewing the posts there. Anyway, tonight I browsed some posts and smiled when I saw a post shared by prettywiz.

Posted Image
source: @shalun

These collage of hand drawn arts/photos were hanging @Cafe Manolin, which is of course we knew as GHS cafe/gallery.

What makes this special is because these sets of drawings were all very familiar to MINSUN shippers.

THE CRAB ..LMH'S favorite in SINGAPORE

Posted Image

BIBIMBAP ..OH GHS WAS EATING BIBIMBAP WHILE ON BREAK IN SCHOOL IN STARLIFE THEATER :wub: 
Posted Image

CHOCO ..HIS dog which he said he is missing

Posted Image

OH and that boy in the middle is LMH's drawing of HIMSELF..

Posted Image

and I'll just quote prettywiz...

SO LMH MIGHT NOT HAVE A SIGNATURE CUP BUT HIS SIMPLE DRAWING ARE HANGING AT CAFE MANOLIN..I GUESS THAT WOULD BE GHS FAVORITE ARTWORK AT MANOLIN.. :w00t: :wub: 

and sukreen puts her addtional photo...

"The Left Hand" drawn by Minho at SG 2010
thus making Minho's drawing at SG 2010 compile completed
same style that been hang at Manolin

ADDED to our
SUNDAY VITAMINSUN


Posted Image

Judging at the pic look like there's a ring already :rolleyes: on the ring finger :w00t: :wub: 


Minsunners are really great! Always have that sharp eyes and memory. 

Well, I ain't got nothing to add more, besides...if these are not enough to convince you that MINSUN is real...you must be blind.:))

What a way to appreciate your lover's drawings. And Lee Min Ho was really trying hard to be an artist...hehehe, even though he is not. But for the love of GHS, I guess he'll do anything for her.

Don't you think that these are signs? 

MINSUN fighting!


photos as tagged
source: soompi.com/joondithread


-mslee1107-

9 comments:

  1. Yes.....This is another undeniable fact about LMH and GHS. I do believe they are real couple. I wish the people who never believe in them start opening their eyes and see what truly happen between the two of them.......Thanks for sharing this precious pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i believe that they're real couple too! i have been watching a lot vid and i follow to hye sun and minho on twitter and really there are many clues that they leave us, frecuently i read soompi and i find many coincidences too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello,im a minsun diehard ,but when the news broke out about him and his leading lady....i said to myself that i will no longer believe in him.. i delete all my links about him..of course being a girl my sympathy is for hye sun..while im looking for a news about hyesun i accidentally found your blog and site..you know my heart start beating so fast coz i saw again their pictures and video which i tried not to search anymore,but when i read your blog about cafe manolin and his last drawing that hangs there,it reminds me of something mysterious in her tweet during the taping of take care of us captain..in her video with the kid,theres a voice of same as lee min ho.theres a lot of guessing there..lets keep our finger cross..but i really admire your blogs,u are so great knowing all these facts..thank u so much..GOD BLESS YOU AND I WISH WE WILL MEET SOMEDAY...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @buttercup:

    hello! same reaction when I heard he was being linked to his former leading lady. but I stayed and continue to blog about him coz there was never a confirmation from him, not a single photo or video of him together with the said lady surfaced during the entire months they were supposed to be a couple.

    so my stand was "no confirmation, no truth"
    and I was right together with all the minsun shippers who believed despite the odds.:))

    thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It jz makes me me happy seeing puctures of Lmh & Ghs together as well as the evidences, though no confirmation from both of them,truly shows that they're a couple "in rwal life".

    ReplyDelete
  6. chincaaaa...??

    is it really2 LMH drawings ??

    OMG...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there mslee! :)

    wowww ...im really happy because of this...im a minsun fan start in bof till now..hehehe..im a silent shipper at soompi because i cannot contribute much because of my work..thank u for posting it here:)

    can i ask u something??are these drawings of lee min ho still at CAFE manolin now??

    THANK U IN ADVANCE

    ReplyDelete
  8. @anon :
    thanks for dropping by. I'm not as relentless as before posting in here, but I do try to post some which I like about them. regarding the photos, I am not updated as of now, but I think, they were a part of the cafe's artistry, so I guess they are still hanging in there. You know what? Koreans are I think unlike any other celebrities. They are too private and conservative at the same time. They don't divulge infos of their relationships with other people, but almost all celebreties who have announced their wedding or had married were in a relationship for a long time. Means, most are faithful and some were formed during their meetings in one of their dramas. and even if they deny rumors, still in the end, they ended up marriying the same people they were once linked to.
    so...hoping that the same case is happening in our MinSun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi mslee!

    THANK U for this response of ur's...I really hope they will end up together as what other minsuner's pray..and its a prayer not only a wish
    .:)..it more powerful..thanks again..I really love ur blog..I will keep visiting here. I salute u:)
    ..GOD BLESS US:)

    ReplyDelete