Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Lee Min Ho Talks about Ending “Faith”

Lee Min Ho Talks about Ending “Faith”

cre: soompi.com


On the morning of the October 30, the shooting for the SBS drama “Faith,”starring Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun, came to an end.
Lead actor Lee Min Ho expressed his gratitude and said, “I met a very charming character through this drama. I thank the fans who have loved ‘Faith’ and my character, and I also thank the drama staff for going through everything during these past 6 months.”
“Despite the harsh situations, the actors and staff didn’t say a word and just did their very best. I believe that being loyal with our audience is a great virtue and having done our best, I don’t have any regrets,” said Lee Min Ho.
The actor lastly said, “I want to put down the heavy weight I had on my shoulders, eat some hot homemade food and sleep for 3 days. I want to applaud to everyone who worked so hard until the last minute.”
According to a source from the actor, Lee Min Ho had caught the flu on the first of shooting, and kept getting bruises and injuries all throughout the filming of the drama. But because the actor didn’t want to have any negative impact on the team, Lee Min Ho did not say anything.
On that day, when the director Kim Jong Hak yelled the “Ok” sign, the whole staff and actors clapped their hands and celebrated the ending of the drama. Lee Min Ho then went to hug each of the 100 members of staff and thanked them individually.
Throughout this drama, Lee Min Ho continued to receive rave reviews for his talented acting skills with his portrayal of the leading character Choi Young. 

1 comment:

  1. This is the best I have seen of Lee Min Ho. Wonderful acting, it kept me interested the whole time. I will follow him wherever, whatever he does from now on. I love Lee Min Ho forever.

    ReplyDelete