Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Faith - my thoughts on the final episode

Finally! Faith episode 24 came to an end.

For awhile I was a bit confused. But now I understand the story. Am I correct in my understanding that it was like a reincarnation? Yoo Eun Soo was really there before that's why there are many things left like the diary and the tools.. When she came back, she came back 100 years before Choi Young's birth. And that time she did not have that FAITH, unlike now. So, her things became old, relics.

But this time, she kept on finding him. To meet him again even though time separated them. 5 years gone by...at Choi Young's time but seemed hours only for Eun Soo. Her FAITH was strong and unyielding and in the end she found him.

Do I make any sense? [laughs]

Well, Minho never disappoints me. He is a fine young actor. Very good. Chongmal! Wish they hugged at the end of the scene. But perhaps PDnim thought he wanted a classic ending, with the big tree and beautiful bakground surrounding the couple. Anyway, he made his point. The ending, though lacking in romance was beautiful. Love Minho's look. The appearance of 5 o'clock shadow on his chin and upper lip made him mature yet very masculine. As for Kim Hee Sun, she is so beautiful.

Hmm..another drama ends. What's next Lee Minho?

No comments:

Post a Comment