Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lee Minho's Next Drama -This Wednesday, Oct. 9th!

Hi! mslee is going to watch HEIRS but I am not sure if I will watch live stream coz sometimes the streaming sites are lagging due to bad internet connections. But to those who will be interested in screnncaps, I might be able to do lots but it will be posted first in my facebook page.


and if I have time, I'll do reviews. but I'll post it in my other blog...


so let's support Minho on his next drama HEIRS pilot episode this Wednesday, 9th October. 


for live stream...


mslee1107

No comments:

Post a Comment