Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Goo Hye Sun With 5th Digital "Were We Happy"

Glad that our GHS is returning in the limelight and busy nowadays. She will be returning as a singer, releasing her 5th digital single Were We Happy. personally I do like her voice and really wants her to sings more.

the news: 


Multi-talented actress Goo Hye Sun will make her return as a singer with the release of her 5th digital single, "Were We Happy"!
"Were We Happy" is a remake of Seo In Guk's song of the same title featuring Goo Hye Sun, and expresses the feelings of regret and emptiness after a breakup from a woman's perspective this time around.

Excited about her upcoming release, the actress and singer commented, "I am releasing it with winter in mind. I have faith that a lot of people will relate to the lyrics... I want to continue to share my music."

Seo In Guk also showed his support as he said, "'Were We Happy' was originally composed and written by Goo Hye Sun sunbaenim and was featured in my previous mini album... I think that you will be able to feel Goo Hye Sun sunbaenim's emotions this time so I am also looking forward to it. I think it will be a beautiful song that is perfect for winter. Fighting."

"Were We Happy" will be released on the 28th, which is tomorrow! In the meantime, listen to Seo In Guk's version below to acquaint yourself with the song!


No comments:

Post a Comment