Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Goo Hye Sun's Magic VIP Premiere (06/16/10)

At last, the movie premiere of Magic, Goo Hye Sun's first full-length film was finally underway. She is producing, directing and writing songs. What a talented actress. The story is about young musicians in love.

Supporting her on her first movie Magic premiere are some friends who are in attendance. Below are pictures of some of them.


Posted Image

Posted Image
source: as labelled @soompi.com/allkpop.com/minsun's ph@facebook


It was nice to see Minho supporting Hyesun in her projects. His attendance is important specially to a minsun shipper like me, it makes me happy to see them together in public even for a short time.
And i see that each is wearing something similar...:))

4 comments:

  1. oh...my...my heart! be still! i see them both wearing a ring...again:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello mslee I'm siidudul@soompi.

    like you, I'm in nine cloud now, smile so wide and almost teary eyed of happiness when I see mino's appearance at MAGIC premiere.

    the ring couple and white outfit make me curious when they will announce their relationship. LOL.

    nice to know another minsun sister like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi proud to say that i'm also a minsun fun or should i say minsun addict..:)
    tnx 4 posting.i'm really happy to see minsun together again..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha .. "fan" rather :)

    ReplyDelete