Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Couple Ring Re-surfaced Again! Minho Wearing it!

First of all, before I share some post and photos I viewed @MINSUNthread, I would like to say that this past few weeks has been one of those busy days I had and although I have time to browse the net for some news, and view GHS tweets, there hardly more time to spare to post my thoughts here. Mianhe chingus. 

Well, to start off a new twitvid was posted by our lovely Hye Sun @koohs and it showed her swimming and smiling while there was noise in the background perhaps cheering her and laughing at her antics in the water. What's amazing [well, I'm not surprised anymore] was the distinct voice of a man laughing. Surely, you also recognized the voice already.:)) Need I tell more?


Don't you find the video amusing and at the same time revealing? Seems that HS is finally making us, her fans share her delight and happiness. Perhaps our long wait is over, or will soon be over.

This tweet was her latest...only 120305

실패한다는 것은 문제가 되지 않아. 살아간다는 것은 실패해 간다는 말이거든 -헨리 제임스

I google translate it and this was what I came up with...
 It does not matter that failed. 'm Going to say it failed to live - Henry James

As to what was the meaning of this, I won't give it so much thought for now. Perhaps it maybe work related.

Going back to my title...
Couple ring re-surfaced again!

Thanks to my fellow shipper at the thread...you know who you are. But then again I will give credit to you guys at the end of this post. After all, the photos I will post here are not mine.

I am just happy to see Minho, wearing a ring again, visible for all eyes to see and not trying to hide it even though cameras may focused on it every now and then. To remind us of the "couple rings way back then, I will repost again some pics.

Then:


Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image


and these are NOW.
recent captures

cre: sukreen@MINSUNthread/soompi.com

MAGIC RING

Posted Image
Posted Image

shared by a very good fan from Thailand  120220

One and the same ring...do you think? Me? Personally, I won't think it over...coz it really looks the same from the ones they were wearing back then. And what makes this special and unique is that Minho never wore a ring when he was supposed to be in a relationship unlike now when he is free as a bird so to speak.

I love how he never hid it, how he waves with that hand for the cam to see.

added photos from sukreen

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

See? It was the hand with the ring he used for waving! Perhaps he wants the MINSUN fans to be thrilled seeing him wearing that ring!

And I would just like to point again the similar caps they were wearing recently.
cre: sukreen

Posted Image
Posted Image

these may have been posted before but to emphasize the meaning of the Magic/Couple ring these were added!:))

Anyway....this is just one of those similar/couple things they have in common and chincha, they have a lot! Added reminder will be the items they used to wear. I will just post them again to make this thoughts more credible [as far as minsun beliefs] .


Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image



For now I will leave you this thoughts:

To see is to believe.  And I am believing. Keeping the MINSUN FAITH!

enjoy!

mslee1107


10 comments:

  1. I hope in real life they are couple.They really match together.These two have better future together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goo Hye sun is very cute at her age she look 15 yrs old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough of Boys Over Flower,I rewatched it again 3 times now.It a good drama no swearing ,sex and violence.And one thing I like the most Jan Di is so cute.I noticed that LMH toward the episode 20 hes wearing a ring that it look like his ex gf Park Ming(sorry i forgot the last name) and also LMH wearing the same ring like the above picture. I do believe they are just friendship ring and mean nothing.I could be wrong unless they both wearing it where the married couple wear it then that will be a true relationship.Just my thought

    ReplyDelete
  4. @nene: hello! thanks for dropping by here at my page...:)) and also for posting your thoughts. appreciated. pls always visit and will update this page as often as I can [when time permits] :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for having this website regarding my two favorite Korean stars.:) I don't get a news from where I am (Canada)I bookmark your site so that I can easily access it.

      Delete
    2. thanks!
      will try to post news about the two of them.

      Delete
  5. i hope they are doing BOF-2 together again in 2012.........plz i waiting for this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish they'll be given a project that somewhat resembles Full House. The script would surely fit them becaise they have a very strong chemistry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Wish They End Up Falling In Love With Each Other.. Foreveeeerrrr <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am just passing by, I'm not sure how old the thread is but didn't they break up. There was a press conference from LMH that his no longer dating because he doesn't have the time to date. That's too bad cause he locked out on a special gorgeous lady. Oh well, looks like Goo Hye Sun some fun DATING AGAIN. Frankly speaking LSY is single too. They have great chemistry. The smile on their faces when they look at each other. ROMANTICALLY HEART WARMING!! SARANGHAE GHS, cha, cha, cha.

    ReplyDelete