Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Sunday, March 11, 2012

GHS Twitvid 120229...Screencaps

I was at Minsun thread and was intrigued by a request by fellow minsunner...pjlu.
It seemed that while Hye Sun was playing the piano there was a reflection of a paused video...CH carrying an ahjussi. She was requesting for a screencap and being me, I did a couple. But am not sure if it was really a scene from CH because I have never watched it. [and perhaps never will..:)) ].



what do you think?

anyway, I'm still waiting for the confirmation as I have no idea of what  is it I am posting here! Funny, ain't I?  If it's about CH, well, I really don't have any clue..but hoping that the sharp eyes of my fellow minsunners who had watched CH was right. And if it is this photo...hmmm...no need to add my thoughts. It's all there. 

Promise will update this post as soon as...

mslee1107

No comments:

Post a Comment