Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Sunday, March 18, 2012

[FA] Ku Hye Sun in class @ SKKU

reposted from http://loveghs.wordpress.com



Thanks to克克兔@ baidu for the Fan Account
Post a picture proof here. Ku Hye Sun really came for class. Lucky that she was just sitting at the desk right in front of me. She looks very simple and really petite. I didn’t recognize her at the beginning, she’s really low profile. The class was very quiet, no chaos happened because of her appearance. There was no classmate taking photos. I wonder if Korean has already met too many celebrities? haha. But I think it’s better this way, Ku could truly experience the life in university. This class was about animation fundamental. She jotted notes sometimes, and looked at her mobile phone occasionally. She also laughed when watching the animation videos…She’s girly just like an ordinary girl, feel comfortable with her. She has really fair skin, personally I think her lipstick color is a bit too red. She left right after class by her manager’s car. Since I worried that I would disturb her, I just took a photo of her back secretly, sorry about that.
Source: baidu KHS
Translation: meow @ loveghs.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment