Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Monday, June 18, 2012

Long Haired Hye Sun 120617

I have always loved Hye Sun in long hair coz it makes her even more beautiful and womanly. But despite wearing short hair for a long time now, it does not mean it diminishes her prettiness. She has a way of carrying the look with sophistication, though.

But when this tweet came of her in a long hair, now I just loved it. For any particular reason, even if it was for a new project or she just felt like having it, it looks nice on her. Very sexy and as I described womanly.

I know someone will appreciate that long hair...:)) of course guys like that and will always favor that long silky hair.

image 

긴머리 말리던 시절입니다. 세상에나. 
image

I hope you wear it from now on...:))

No comments:

Post a Comment