Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Monday, June 11, 2012

Gu Hye Sun Shared a Very Sexy Photo in her Twitter...

So sorry for not updating this page recently. School already started and with this comes more responsibilities on my part. But rest assured that whenever there'll be new photos of our MINSUN I will definitely share them here with you my chingus.

But then again, my heart is already at peace with the knowledge that finally my long time instincts and beliefs are all true. In recent picture, Hye Sun unnie revealed a very sexy photo via her twitter account. So sexy that I think if I were Minho-ssi, I would definitely get a litllte bit jealous with all the guys seeing this beautiful and mature woman.


cre:구혜선@koohs
제가 가장 좋아하는 사진입니다. 제 사진이기도 하구요.

Look how hot our Hye Sun is! Naughty girl! lol!

Anyway, this has been my update for you as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment