Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

FAITH's 24th episode finished last night. But I have not yet watched it, the final episode. Last night I want to peek, even though I knew that the subtitles are not there yet, just like I used to do. But...I felt that I was not yet ready to say goodbye to Choi Young and Yoo Eun Soo. I had a bad feeling of what will happen if I were to use my instinct after watching episode 23. Till now, I am not peeking or reading any reviews or news about FAITH.

Got time now, but will still wait until tomorrow. Hope it has a happy ending.:))

My thoughts? I'm a bit partial because it was lee Minho's but I will be honest, it's a good drama. Especially the love story of the King and Queen. As for Minho's acting, it's daebak! Such a good actor.

Well...just jotting down my thoughts about FAITH. I was so immersed in watching the entire drama doing screencaps became a hard task. So perhaps tomorrow when I finally watched the final episode, I'll do some.:))


No comments:

Post a Comment