Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Monday, October 15, 2012

For my MINSUN CHINGUS!

Mianhe chingus for not having the time to update this page. But as a MINSUN shipper, I stand on my ground that I do believe and have faith in my OTP. I have posted so many things about them since I started this blog 3years ago and all has yet to be unfounded. Confirmation is the only thing that is lacking but words do not matter when action speaks louder!

So many coincidences, similar things and tweets from our MINSUN that has always been here for us to spazz. 

And personally, the latest MV/song just released by Hye Sun is another hint for us. That they are going stronger as the time flies.

Cresso...if there are no new post, don't be alarmed or feel let down. Just continue to visit and all comments from you are all appreciated. :))

You can also visit my FB page, kdramas and k-pop screencaps. Updates about Lee Minho are also posted there.

For now, this is mslee1107 thanking everyone who comes and visit this page now and then.

Kamsahamnida!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment