Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Gu Hye Sun @MBC's Come to Play 121029

Live caps by meow...











[News] Ku Hye Sun says, “I didn’t expect to cast Jo Seung Woo in my film”

Director Ku Hye Sun recently told an inside story about casting Jo Seung Woo in her new feature film.
On the episode of MBC TV’s Come To Play that aired on October 29, Ku was asked, “How did you cast Jo Seung Woo in the lead role in your film?”
Ku said, “I sent a script for the film to Jo Seung Woo’s agency. I didn’t expect to receive a reply at all. I was wondering if I should send the script, but I got a reply very quickly.”
At this, Kim Na Young said, “I was wondering if you were dating Jo Seung Woo,” and Ku said, “I cast other actors in the same way.”
Source: TV Report
Credit: korea.com


No comments:

Post a Comment