Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Monday, December 17, 2012

[Minho and HyeSun] MinSun in RED!

Annyeong! I am not updating this blog as often as I used to but nevertheless, I will keep this updated whenever I see or read something that is really worth sharing. Where else would I go but to my haven @soompi/joondithread for a more detailed and updated news and photos of our lovely MinSun couple.

KOMOWO to my chingus there. I may not always around but everything they share gives me happiness and  a reason to go on believing and keep the faith.

the photos were posted and shared by @Surie_Riri at the thread

image
image
image

No comments:

Post a Comment