Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

091115 BOF making ep 6


Cre DC
Lee Min Ho, Ku Hye Sun, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, Kim Jun

Translation credit - bellaangel012 @ soompi
@4:06 I can't really communicate with her so I am just saying ABCs (LOL!); when the director was asking how he was doing talking to her, LMH said that the communication with the actress is going well and since he could speak some english (he's being sarcastic here) he is just singing the ABCs and is having fun.

As soon as GHS walked in, she was making that rabbit sign I think, at @4:25

LMH: noona, it's been a long time, I've missed you (he is speaking formally to her)

@4:36 he is talking about the Macau scene, how it was after a period of time that him and JD met and then LMH was describing the scene. by acting it out

@6:12 GHS saying the common phrases (I'm assuming during filming)- "I'm hungry" "I'm tired" "it's hard", (can't hear?) "rice rice"
Category: Entertainment





Credit: xxxxxamxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment