Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Saturday, November 7, 2009

untitled..yet

Today is my birthday. Another year was added to my existence, yet it feels as if nothings changed. It is just hours, days, months that passed in my life. When I was younger, I used to celebrate this day with family and friends, over a dinner get together. I feel excited just thinking it is my birthday. Though presents are not that important to me, still a simple card makes me smile all day.

Now, as years passed, I seldom go out. A drink here and there is enough for me. Friends got busier as time flies by.

I wonder when did the excitement stopped?

What happened?

Perhaps, I know the answer, am just not ready to admit it. Age is not the issue. I feel comfortable and proud because i know I still look good despite the years added. It is something else. Much deeper.

Maybe, someday...when I'm ready.

For now, happy birthday to me. Thanks for the blessings each day that I receive.
It is enough, more than enough for me to go on and enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment