Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Monday, November 30, 2009

091128 Lee Minho @Gimpo Airport...




091128 Chonankan2 - Lee Min Ho Interview by Kusanagi Tsuyoshi [Part 2]

Cre Naver Blog
[English translation based on chi sub by Minho in Destiny]

KT: your shoes are in Red today
MH: yes, the couch is also in Red
KT: did your stylist prepare the outfit for you?
MH: yes, todays outfit was managed by the stylist. To match my age, its simple and yet feeling a little cute (literally translated from chi sub, correct me if Im wrong)
KT: Very good
Narration:
Tonight is second part of Lee Min Ho (interview).
-Recently gaining great popularity in Japan
-Korean version of BOF
-Famous as super star
-the most notable new Korean star
KT: I have prepared a lot of questions today. Did you have a traffic accident?
MH: that was 2 years ago, Im completely okay now. But if I didnt work in this industry, I think I would not have encountered that accident.
KT: Why did you say that?
MH: The accident happened when I traveled with other actors, so if I was not in this industry, that trip would not have existed.
[Secret Campus footage]
KT: What is your weakness?
MH: My weakness is my laziness. If something is not urgent, I would not take/ do it seriously. This is my weakness
KT: I see. What about strength?
MH: I think isNo matter what kind of trouble or stress I have, I am able to forget them right away. For example, when I am at home enjoying my leisure time, the trouble/ stress would be forgotten naturally. I am a simple-mind person.
KT: Really can forget it right away?
MH: I have tried hard to do that, and thats my in-born personality.
KT: thats good~
[BOF footage]
KT: this is a question everyone wants to know. Which type (of girls) do you like?
MH: the type I like?! that would be someone who can have a good chat with me, and who can understand me. In the past when I was not that busy, I did not require about the aspect about understanding my work. When I became busier, there are more inevitable occasions/ incidents, then it would be great to have someone who can understand my situation/ work.
KT: Where would she be?
MH: should appear in somewhere
KT: What do think about marriage?
MH: marriage?
KT: yes
MH: its too early now, rather than think about getting married, I would prefer paying more attention on my works. That is something very happy/ joyful, to build a family with a lot of blessings from friends & family . That will be a very joyful event.
KT: How about getting married in drama/ movie?
MH: Id love that (laugh)
KT: What do you do during leisure time?
MH: recently I start to learn playing golf
KT: golf?
MH: now, my hands are torn. I have to be more careful
KT: a member of SMAP, Goro Inagaki loves golf
MH: seems like hes playing very well
KT: yes
MH: Im still a beginner. do you play golf?
KT: no, Im an amateur as well
MH: so we can learn together
KT: learn together!? Please tell us about your future goal
MH; First, being an actor, I hope to be recognized by more people, and could participate in many good projects. I desire to be an actor like this. And when I become a senior (actor), I want to be respected by the junior/ younger actors.
KT: we are looking forward to that
[BOF footage]
KT: Please say a few words to Japanese fans
MH: Hello Japanese fans, I am Lee Min Ho, today I am happy to chat with Kusanagi Tsuyoshi. In addition, BOF has been favoured by many and I am really grateful for that. Please take care and be happy!
KT: Thank you! We have talked a lot today, thank you very much
MH: I am very happy too

Category: Entertainment
Tags: 091128 Fuji TV Chonankan2 Lee Min Ho Interview by Kusanagi Tsuyoshi pt2


091121 Chonankan2 - Lee Min Ho Interview by Kusanagi Tsuyoshi [Part 1]



Cre Naver blog & Fuji TV
Eng translation (based on chi translation from minho in destiny)

KT: Glad to meet you, its been a long time
MH: How are you recently?
KT: very good. You are as handsome as before
MH: No, no
KT: youre very tall
MH: yes
KT: can you give me 5cm?
MH: 5cm?
KT: please be seated. BOF has been well received by both Korea & Japan, how do you feel?
MH: Some time earlier, I have been to Japan for the fanmeeting, the second one in Japan. Since it was held after the broadcast of BOF in Japan, I can feel more love as compared with the first one
KT: whats your impression on Japan?
MH: my impression on Japan, I feel it very beautiful as I arrived at the airport, everything / everywhere is well-coordinated and in good order
KT: How many times have you been to Japan?
MH: 4 times
KT: 4 times, what do you think about Japanese food?
MH: very delicious, especially sushi
KT: Sushi
MH: I love sushi
KT: Seems like everyone would have said so
MH: I love sushi and also okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
KT: its similar to buchimgae (Korean pancake), right?!
MH: Thats a fresh idea, for referring okonomiyaki as buchimgae
KT: I like seafood pancake
MH: seafood pancake is delicious
KT: thats yummy
[BOF footage review]
KT: How many years since you debuted
MH: now is 3.5 years
KT: 3.5 years. Which area you pay most attention to in acting?
MH: When acting, the area that I lay stress on would be the emotion/ sentiments
KT: emotion
MH: put more effort to sustain the same emotion. The acting would come out to be more natural if the emotion could be well-controlled
[BOF footage review]
KT: What is the next role you want to play
MH: there are a lot of roles that I want to play. I want to play the role of a more mature man as my age grows
KT: I see. Thats very good. Do you have any shooting recently?
MH: Now? There are not many activities recently
KT: What is your plan for next project?
MH: Its still under consideration. Since it is the project after BOF, it will get a lot of attention and its very important, its hard to decide
KT: rightabout the photobook
MH: For photobook, its my first individual photobook, I want to show the real side/ face of mine, thus setting young & travel freely as the main concept
KT: I have just had a look at that
MH: What do you think?
KT: very good
MH: I hope the readers could feel happy or pleased after reading my photobook
KT: it was very good
MH: Thanks
KT: How do you think about marriage?


Category: Entertainment
Tags: 091121 Chonankan2 Lee Min Ho Interview by Kusanagi Tsuyoshi

meow13131313

No comments:

Post a Comment