Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Lee Minho wearing a ring...

Could it be the same ring?






In recent sightings, Minho was seen wearing a ring on his right hand, if scrutinized closely, it is a wide ring, two toned...and most minsun shippers like me think it might be a couple ring. Perhaps we may be wrong, it may be just a simple accessory, one of his favorite, still, I can't help myself wishing it is a couple ring.

And if it is indeed one, I am wondering who is the lucky lady who wears the other ring? It surely will not hurt to dream if GHS has it, for it is a wish every minsunners dreamed of.

Until the story of the ring unfolds...the question will always remain unanswered, and the mystery will always be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment