Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Sunday, March 14, 2010

091025 Mnet Japan - Boys Over Flower making Ep3[part 1of 2]


cre:meow13131313@youtube.com
source: DC
Lee Min Ho, Koo Hye Sun, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, Kim Jun

Translation credit - jujol @ soompi

@5:48
MH: Its hot, I couldnt sleep well.

HS: I was sweating.

MH: It was so hard to sleep, I have a stiff neck, the sun is so bright...

MH: It was cool in the yatch, right?

[MH was expressing his jealousy because HS had a chance to do filming in a yatch.]

HS: The shooting was ON the yatch (not inside the yatch).

HS: I was ON the yatch. Under the hot sky!

@6:37
Reporter: Is it delicious?

HS: Im sleepy, thats why I eat.

Reporter: You said you didnt want to eat, but you are eating now.

HS: I also offered Minho but he said he did not want to eat.

MH is swaying his pendant.

HS: So sleepy
Category: Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment