Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

interview with Gu hye sun...some thoughts..


source and cr: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...page=3&bbs= GooTango of DCinside sometimes post her thoughts that I enjoy reading. She also has a blog: http://blog.daum./hongj1



사람이라는게 자기가 보게되는 한정된 것을 통해서
보고 느끼면서 판단하게 되는게 아닐까하는 생각이 들었어.
그런 의미에서 오늘은 작게나마 깨닫게 된게 있는데...
I think that often we as human beings may make judgments about others based on our limited perspectives and experience. From that understanding, I think I realized something today...

그동안 쿠의 인터뷰를 머릿속으로만 이해했었다는걸 오늘에서 깨닫게됐어.
Until now, I understood Goo's interview only through my brain.
정말 영화 작업이 즐겁다는걸.. 영화를 찍고 만드는게 진짜 즐겁다는걸 말이야.
그 즐겁다는 느낌을 머릿속이 아닌 감정.. 가슴속으로 어렴풋이나마 이해할 수 있었던 날이었어.
The fact that she truly loves the work of making movies,,,that she is passionate about making and shooting movies... I realized that fact not only through my brain but also through my feelings...I deeply felt it inside my heart today...
그래서 쿠가 영화 시작하면서 남자 생각이 사라졌다라는 그 말도 이젠 알것 같아..
쿠는 정말 영화를 사랑해... 쿠는 영화 작업을 너무나도 즐겁게 하고 있어..
That is why I now understand why Goo said that any thoughts about men just diappeared when she started filming..
Goo really and truly loves movies...She loves and enjoys the job of making movies,,,,

그런 쿠에서 드라마를 1년에 두편씩 찍으라고 하다니...
To such a person, I requested that she appear in two dramas a year...
내가 미쳤지.. 미안해 쿠야... 그 말은 잊어죠.
I am the crazy one...I am so sorry Goo...Just forget what I said.
영화라는게 종합예술이라는걸 오늘에서야 느꼈어.
I truly understood today that making a movie is a compilation of all artistic endeavors.
어쨓든 27살의 어린 나이에 영화감독이라니.. 쿠는 정말 대단해.
Anyway, to be a director at such a young age of 27 (she is really 25 in Western system),,,Goo, You are amazing.
영화 요술 대박났으면 좋겠다.
I sincerely hope that MAGIC is a great big hit!
나랑 쿠랑 비슷한점 또 발견.. 나도 젓가락질을 못해.. X자로 하거든..
I discovered another thing in common with Goo...I'm not that skilled in using chopsticks either...I also make X with mine..


(I will describe from left to right and bottom to up: notice the size of the circles. These sizes of circles represents what thoughts occupy GHS' head most of the time. Supposedly GHS drew it herself.)

First column (1)~ Family!!!

2nd column, bottom~Fixing my use of chopsticks

2nd column, top~ Thoughts about MAGIC (How to make it a big hit, kekeke)

3rd column, bottom~ Next project...(two closed eye lids)

3rd cloumn, middle~ prohibition of alcohol!!

3rd column, top~ An oath not to meet men. (she drew a line from there and says..) Never again ** (there are two characters after that and which I cannot decipher!~~anybody??)

4th column, bottom~ BOF

4th col., middle~~Sense of Duty/Responsibility (to the right of the tail of the circle with Responsibility in it, are three characters which I cannot decipher either. Anybody???)

4th col., top~~Study/Education

5th col bottom ~~ instead of a circle is a dot and again I cannot decipher the two chracters. Does it say dry-cleaning?

5th col. the biggest circle of all~~Distracting thoughts:

1. Parents allowance

2.Toilet training the puppies

3.Reading more books..constant thought

4. Suppressing appetite

5.Try to be silent,,,(be patient)

6.Do not fight with Director Cho,,(GHS drew a curving arrow to link #6 to #5)-- She must fight alot
with Director Cho!! hoho


7.Comedic instinct....(ambition/greed)

credit:susAmerica@soompi.com/goo hye sun official thread

No comments:

Post a Comment