Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Thursday, August 4, 2011

[Video] 110802 Mnet wide ent. news – Lee Min Ho


110802 MNet wide Ent.News - Lee Min Ho by meow1313

Cre wildflower



Translation by webby @ soompi
1:01 MH: it’s been a long time since i’ve greeted you. I’m Lee Min Ho. Nice to meet you.
1:18 That guy is none other than the city hunter. Don’t be surprised. When did LMH’s hunter instinct find its roots?
1:24 MH: I guess you may know quite a lot about me if you had wanted to know me better
1:29 let’s get close to this guy starting from this moment.
1:34 Little MH who experienced an unusual sport
1:36 MH’s uncommon height. he’s even wearing a uniform…
1:40 isn’t this Cha Bum Kun?
1:44 I was injured too during that time. It happened to coincide with the time when i was injured so I had to give it up.
1:53 Another disaster fell upon Minho who dreamed to be a football player… oh dear…what should he do? He was in an accident along with his best friend Jung Il Woo.
2:02 I was bedridden for 6 months. During that time I finally realized that I really wanted to pursue acting
2:09 He had to let the opportunity to participate in a sitcom and drama slip by. When he returned on screen, his drama ended by the 8th episode.
2:18 What can our MH do???
2:29 even in the famous cellphone ad, it was but a short appearance
2:34 when moon geun young who is the same year as him is gaining popularity, our MH….
2:40 my mother cried a lot
2:43 Text: What’s the secret to Minho’s stardom?
2:46 he looks very sad. Can’t someone teach him so that his path will become smooth? Our handsome younger brother…
3:00 However, hahaha…the brightest spotlight came upon him in this blissful drama Boys Over Flowers where he plays the role of Goo Jun Pyo. F4′s popularity was overwhelming. …..
3:21 Turn right in front of me and after that, come here and that will do.
3:27 Text: Star’s greatest moment! Lee Min Ho
3:28 Isn’t it through a connection? Connection?
3:31 No, hyung. I was also interviewed before I got in.
3:36 Hyung Joong ah, don’t misunderstand and please take a look. Our Minho interviewed before he secured the role in Boys Over Flowers.
text: Boys Over Flowers audition
3:44 the hair on the side as well…(please lift up)
3:50 the audition set is a bit unique
3:53 I didn’t have a lot of (thick) hair up til middle school but it changed
3:56 what shampoo did you use?
3:59 ja-elastin
4:01 does your hair grow fast?
4:04 it grows super fast, both my hair and nails
4:05 after the strange conversation just now, this is the 2nd audition but what is with that hairstyle?
4:10 did you style your hair?
4:12 i got a perm.
4:13 you permed it?
4:20 I wanted to kill myself.
4:23 it’s so awkward having all the curls..
4:26 i felt like it wasn’t me
4:28 after switching to the sea-shell hairstyle, Minho’s life totally changed
4:35 he merely changed his hairstyle and reached the greatest moment of his life and even brought his dream to reality
4:44 The dream I definitely hope to achieve is to be named amongst the hallyu stars
4:51 Minho-ya, the dream was achieved. Thanks to your sea-shelled hairstyle, you’ve gained explosive popularity in Japan, Thailand and China….How is it? Doesn’t this sky-rocketing moment feel good? …. Congratulations!

source: loveminsun

No comments:

Post a Comment