Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Monday, January 30, 2012

[poetry]Finding You-Minsun inspired

This is a repost from my earlier blog. Written during the times when their closeness was first made public when they both attended the SS501 concert. A poem made by me [mslee1107] that seemed so accurate on how they felt towards each other. This was reposted today to remind me and other minsun shippers that our ship is here to stay, will not sink and will sail smoothly onwards! 

hope you appreciate the thought.

for my MINSUN

 by mslee1107

i look up
and there you are
standing within my reach
you smiled
and my world lit up
i could hear my heart
beating a bit faster
as your eyes stared longer
than it should be
you walk towards me
you open your arms
i did not try to resist
i feel safe and warm 
secure in your tight embrace
don't let go
i want to stay
keep on holding
i will never leave
promise forever
i will love you
now and forever....

(the poem was inspired by minsun)

No comments:

Post a Comment