Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Another Minsun Couple Ring...?

They say there's got to be evidence to make a story believable and a story a fact. Well... other rumours seemed just a rumour for me til I see credible photos to make it a fact or closer to reality! It makes sense, isn't it?

Just got back from my MINSUN thread @soompi and my sisters there just made my morning shine and bright.:)) thank you to all who posted there and keeping the thread alive and may I add, HOT AND DAEBAK! 

prettywiz just shared a couple of photos for us to spazz..and personally, this is something I call another mind boggling [coz it really makes me think that this could be a fact with proof] that makes other pictures seemed worthless...if you know what I mean.:))

a reminder that this blog is for MINSUN shippers only and all posted here that links them together are for shipper's delight.

these are the 2 photos shared by prettywiz and her thoughts about them...

 HELLO JOONDIS/MINSUNNERS :wub: 

HAH WHAT a BEAUTIFUL DAY :wub: :wub: :wub: 

I just want to sing CELEBRATION COME ON LETS CELEBRATE :) I don't know i saw this pictures before already but because we don't lack things to connect MINSUN i really forgot about this..it was presented by HYESUN right in front of our face but sometimes we don't see some things but it will come to us randomly..Remember this picture..it was from the cosmo mag with GHS in it that was released in NOV..my dear sisters do you see her RING..HAHAHA im just so giddy because it is the female version of a couple ring with LMH :wub: 

Posted Image
cre:loveghs.wordpress
And here is the picture of LMH with the couple ring male version that he wore in his veloster event and in time for the release of the cosmo mag..it is the second couple ring that MINSUN got.. 

Posted Image
cre:loveghs.wordpress
And because GHS is not use to wearing accessories both of them just don't wear it..LMH is afraid to wear if GHS is not wearing that ring because it might be linked to other people's ring.. :wub: :w00t: 


and to remind again that there really is a couple ring way back then... these are the photos

Posted Image

pics shared by vanessa123@minsun thread


Posted Image


by jazz_10

imagination or what???
illusion or what???

hhmmm...come on guys...this is as real as they are!!!

mslee1107

No comments:

Post a Comment