Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goo Hye Sun talks about why she likes short hair

by vanessa123@soomppi.com/GHSthread

Posted Image

Actress Ku Hye Sun recently said that she likes short hair.

On January 3, Ku attended a press conference for SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday series Please Captain.

Ku said, “After I shot the series Boys over Flower, I started directing several films and had a short haircut. Because I wanted to focus on shooting and I like short hair.”

“I realized that I was passive in everything and don’t have my unique color. I think I found myself while directing my own shows.”

“I think I had long hair for someone else. I wanted to show what I like to the public. I think short hair looks good in The Musical and Please Captain as well.”

The series is about a passionate female copilot who becomes a pilot. Fancy computer graphics were added to make the series more enjoyable. Ku plays the role of a female copilot named Han Da Jin.

Besides Ku, Ji Jin Hee, Yoo Sun, Lee Chun Hee, Lee Ah Hyun, Clara, and Lee Hui Hyang will appear on the series. The first episode of the series will air on January 4 at 9:55 p.m 

SOURCE: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment