Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama

Gu Hye Sun's Upcoming Drama
BLOOD

BLOOD UPDATE

Goo Hye Sun's new drama BLOOD will be updated in Wandering Thoughts.
I will try to make screen caps/gif and share some thoughts about the drama.

mslee1107

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Actress Clara reveals her sexy bikini body in ‘Take Care of Us, Captain’

Because I fully support GHS in her new drama series Take Care of Us, Captain, I post this article here and share with you. A co star of our lovely GHS. I already viewed episodes 1 and 2 of the drama I definitely, I am hooked and will watch it. 

-mslee1107-


cre: allkpop






Actress Clara is becoming quite the hot topic lately, thanks to her figure flaunts in the new drama, ’Take Care of Us, Captain‘. The actress used to go by Lee Sung Min, but has since adopted the stage name ‘Clara’.
Last week, the audience got to see Clara in a sleek black dress that clung to her skin. It garnered such a loud response that SBS shared preview photos from this week’s upcoming episode.
In her scene, Clara strolls along the poolside in a cut-out one piece bathing suit.
Clara bashfully explained, “I thought a lot about which bathing suit to wear and finally decided on this unique, yet classy black swimsuit. I felt a little nervous about revealing my body, but I was curious about how it would come out. It was a fun experience.”
Clara plays the role of Hong Mi Joo, a tough ‘Wings Air’ managing director of business strategy. ‘Take Care of Us, Captain’ airs every Wednesday and Thursday.
Source + Image: Star News

No comments:

Post a Comment